Well, since we have this nifty new regional section, I’ll add a plug for the IGB.
Our site’s at http://www.indianaghostbusters.com. We try to go out every couple of months in costume, although that depends on school and work schedules. We definitely make it to Gencon each year though.
Anyways, anyone in the Indiana area interested in joining up, just check out the site and leave us a message! We’re one of the most active Ghostbusting groups out there at the moment, and everyone loves it when we hit the Indy streets.
Shame your site doesn’t show more activity. I know for a fact you were at a marathon not to long ago because you had a friend of mine call me. Would pop and with you guys, but right now my pack is in pieces as I am trying to fix problems i have with it, along with installing lights, and once they are done, exoray sound.
I’m an ex member of the team. I used to live in Mooresville with them. They actually appeared at a walk you mentioned and they were at the Horror Hound Weekend convention yesterday. Just the site itself has not been updated recently, but they’re still active.
Hey…I don’t know if they remember me, but I was at GenCon2005. I was the guy with the lab coat and the prosthetic leg who ended up getting lost. Ironically enough, I actually live in Indy (on the West Side)–I only play an LA Ghostbuster in the fan fiction (lol)
Yeah, I’ve been busy with grad school and haven’t had a chance to update the site. I should get on that now that I’m on summer break.
Jon and Dustin have been pretty active down in Indy. I’m up in Fort Wayne right now and with gas prices steadily on the rise I haven’t been able to make the trip down there as much as I’d like to. I know we’ll definitely be at Gencon. We always make an appearance there.
Cool. Least there is one other ghosthead in “Fort Fun” lol feel free to look me up. As of this moment I’m working on making my own pack after a bad ebay deal with one. I’m gonna try to make some lemonade out of the lemons though. Any advice or help would be appreciated greatly.
Unfortunately, the Indianapolis boys will be around downtown I’m sure. They usually hit a haunted house early in the month. Next month they’ll be at GenCon and the GB screening in Indy.
I am one of the Indiana Ghostbusters (Jon). If anyone needs any help with their packs or other props. Feel free to PM me, I try to be on at least once a day and am always happy to help out fellow ghost heads. Like JettaJeffro was saying, we will be at GenCon, Dusting and I proly 3 days and Andrew was saying proly 2. The Screening of Ghostbusters is at the Indianapolis Art Museum August 29th (the last of their summer film series.) We are scheduled with the museum already to be there in uniform. And we will most likely (at least me anywaya) be at Gamestop in PLainfield, In for the game release.