intensify button...

Hello all,

I tired searching old topics but couldn’t find any specifics… Where can I purchase the correct model push button for the intensify button. Is there even a particular one? or could I just use any? Also I seem to see people use red or black intensify buttons… Which one is correct? Thanks everyone!

http://www.allelectronics.com/make-a-store/category/716200/Switches-Pushbutton/Momentary/1.html

I was looking for this too.. the last pack button I tried was so hard to push, I think it was weighted ;o)

thanks for the link

There are so many of them! Which one is it?

It’s the one that looks like this:

It doesn’t really though. It has that big ass button cap. You can, however, modify it to make it look more like that pic.

? Are you looking at the SPDT one most people mod? Because the exact buttons are on that page too.

Oh my bad. I thought he was looking for DPDT switches.