Is there anybody using adafruit sound boards

I’m considering it. My coding sucks.

https://github.com/CountDeMonet/ArduinoProtonPack/

Arduino already done for you, all you have to do is follow the wiring guide.

Thanks. Dont get me wrong the fx boards by adafruit are great. But they have limited memory, can only play one sound at a time, and are expensive.

I love the adafruit boards and I’ve used them in a number of projects now. 16mb will hold a lot of sounds and when I do longer songs I encode to OGG and they get real small. It’s way cheaper than an MP3 shield but if you for some reason need that much space then go for it. For everything I could think of on the proton pack I used less than 10mb of space. Still have 6mb left on the 16mb fx board.

I don’t think any of the mp3 boards can play multiple media at the same time.

I just found this little module but I’ve never tried it. Amazon.com Cheap tho

Links in this post may be affiliate links. Purchases made through them help support this site at no additional cost to you.

I’ve you used them too for my kids projects. But I’m trying to step it up a little