I’m pretty new here and I came across this pack on ebay:
It looks awesome, but I perhaps don’t have as keen of an eye for detail as some of you ghostheads. :?
I’m pretty new here and I came across this pack on ebay:
It looks awesome, but I perhaps don’t have as keen of an eye for detail as some of you ghostheads. :?
That’s AjQuick’s pack, so I’m guessing it rocks. There are more detailed pics on the pictures page.
The pack is one of the most accurate ones I’ve ever seen.
The gun is for the most part spot on, but missing a few details. It does feature all metal parts and real fittings and clippard though.
That’s pretty much a top-notch pack; very accurate. I only see a couple of details that it’s missing, but they’re pretty much insigificant (ie, no ridge/cap at the end of the rear cylinder, no “gun handle lock,” and I don’t even know if all of the packs had those particular details anyway) All it seems to need is a couple of details on the gun tip (as it says in the description). It would be well worth the price. By the way, the seller of that pack is AJ Quick, the webmaster of this site.