Items SOLD!!!..

Timothy LeBeau

Canyon Country, CA, United States

[email protected]

I am selling some stuff I was going to use to upgrade my pack. So here it is. NEW ITEMS ADDED

Everything is on a first come, first served basis. Please PM if you would like to buy something.

Shipping info will be posted at the bottom of this post.

Thanks for looking!

4 Ghostbusters Tech Posters - Ecto 1, PKE Meter, Ghost Trap, Proton Pack - $55.00 - Sold!

These were never hung on my wall, they were hung with painters tape at the shop where I purchased them. They have never been taken out of the shipping tube they put them in when I bought them.

image

Aluminum Heat Sink Price $17.00

image

Arcolectric Red Incandescent Indicator Lamp Price $6.00 - Sold

image

Trap Pedal “Vector” Plate’s, Set of 4, 2 of each size Price $20.00

image

D-Sub Connector Hood, total of 4, Price per piece $3.00

image

Power Cell / Cyclotron Ribbon Cable Connection Price $2.00 - SOLD!

image

Proton Gun / Wand Ribbon Cable Connection Price $7.00 - Sold!

image

Proton Gun / Wand Light Kit Price $60.00 - Sold!

image

12V 9800 mAh Battery Pack Price $40.00 - SOLD

image

Amplified Sound Board Price $60.00 - Sold!

image

Now here are some non Ghostbuster Related Items:

Boba Fett, Half Dot on hand Price $20.00

image

image

Lando Calrissian Sam Club Special Price $15.00

image

Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi - $15.00

image

I have included shipping in the prices and will be shipping everything out FedEx. I will require an email, when you place your order, so you will can receive your tracking number.

PM Sent!!

PM sent for the batt pack.

Pm sent for the wand light kit and sound/wand cable link !!!

I’ll take the light sound set ups and the arco.

Sorry guys, I had some family issues the last two days. I will be getting everything shipped out on 4/2/14. Sorry for the inconvenience!!!

All item’s that were Paid for were shipped out. You should receive an email with the tracking information. If you need me to PM it to you please let me know.

Please close thread, all items have been sold or being pulled from the market.

Thank You!

This topic has been automatically locked due to a lapse in Supporting Membership status.

This topic will be unlocked as soon as the seller meets the requirements again.