Just got my first pack!

I got my first pack in today, from OhioGhostbusters… John and I worked out a cool deal for the pack, and after some tweaking upon arrival.. my uniform is almost complete. Next up is the belt stuff and goggles.

But I am very impressed with the pack, it’s mostly wooden, with a lot of metal components (real resistors/clippards/etc). The lights on the pack are very nice as well, bright… everything is beautiful on this pack, I’m very lucky to have scored it.

I do hope to eventually build my own, but I really wanted a starter one… and something to use as a solid in hand reference. I’ll definitely cherish this pack for a long time, it’s one of the best I have seen. Really outstanding work by him. But enough of my jawing… here are some super hasty pics of my in work suit with my new proton pack.. enjoy!

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/DarkArtist81/Halloween Party 09_gbsuit012.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/DarkArtist81/Halloween Party 09_gbsuit015.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/DarkArtist81/Halloween Party 09_gbsuit013.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/DarkArtist81/Halloween Party 09_gbsuit016.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/DarkArtist81/Halloween Party 09_gbsuit014.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/DarkArtist81/Halloween Party 09_gbsuit017.jpg)

Very nice pack. Congrats!

awsome pack! you are very lucky indeed!

Thanks guys! I felt like a kid yesterday when I got this, it really was an awesome day.

sweet pack. Looks to be in great shape and pretty darn accurate. Good score man! Also, you have some cool stuff in your closet!

Nice score!!! That pack looks very nice!!!

I had a really bad week, but a friend did this up to make me feel better.. It worked like a charm! I thought I would share it with you guys.

Pretty cool Josh wait till we get our pics up from Yesterday…

you did great BTW pack looks just as good in person as it does in the pics… Great Score!!! :crunch:

That pack looks great! The only reason I could think of to upgrade it later might be to get a lighter pack, or one with a full light n sound setup.

Looks great!

Thanks guys! Yeah, Jim I had a really great time out there. I’m a little burnt, but mostly on my arms. It was awesome though, I really liked hanging out with you guys and making the kids happy.

And thanks for the compliments on the pack, I really love that thing… it’s too awesome for words.

Josh, that looks awesome man!!!

I’m about to actually start on myb first pack this weekend so am VERY psyched.

pm sent please check !

Looks like ya still need a pistol belt, and gloves… the belts are only $5, and if you look in the uniform forum, I found the chemical gloves this weekend for only 99 cents shipped!

Being the nerd that I am, I just had to ask what , if I am correct, the Petty Officer 1st class is for. Nice pack btw!