I’m debating whether or not to buy the trap on Monday as I’ve spent a LOT on everything else for my cosplay so far (a proton pack and ECTO goggles being the big expenses)… I was figuring I could probably skip this sale and wait for the next one.. but now that I think about it, when was the last time the PKE went up for sale since its release? Was it only one time? I honestly don’t remember. Probably would be good to know in making my decision before it’s too late! ![]()
ABSOLUTELY NEVER.
There was there mystery box thing they did where people got PKE’s in their box, but that wasn’t really a direct sale of 'em.
If you want a trap, BUY IT NOW. Otherwise you’re gonna have to pay double or even triple for one on ebay when they sell out from Matty.
Or just build your own.
Yeah I was concerned about the price gouging on eBay (which I would never fall for). I just found a means to order on Monday though, so problem solved! ![]()
Well IIRC, the PKE went on sale on a Monday and didn’t sell out until the Wednesday or Thursday. Who knows this time. I was lucky enough to get one on eBay before Christmas and it only cost $90, which weighed against the original cost ($60ish) and original s&h and then listing it, etc… the seller only made maybe a $10 profit. Might be like that with the Trap, might not be.