Long time fan..

How’s it going? I’m a pretty normal guy…well I’m a pretty nerdy guy, but I kind of keep the nerdyness in the closet while I’m in disguise in the “real world”…like with girls lol…Anyways, I’m 29 years old, I’m single, I have a seven year old son (whom I’m infecting with nerdyness), and I go to school at night. I’m going to be a MAN-nurse

 I've been a diehard Ghostbusters fan since I was five years old.  It all started with the cartoon first, before I discovered the movie.  I still have some old Ghostbusters toys from when I was a kid, and both of my old Ecto-1s are in pretty bad shape.  I got the idea to restore it, got online, and discovered that I wasn’t the first to think of this idea; which has led me to this awesome fan site.  I registered as soon as I found it.