Looking for a source to buy a variety of 1/12 Accessories

Hello everyone in the 1/12 community!

I am trying to build more realistic diorama sets for my 1/12 Figma, Mezco, etc. figures.

I don’t just need weapons, but I really need a variety of everyday items and accessories such as: Mini Arcade Machines, Monitors/TVs

Can anyone recommend a suitable and reputable place to buy?

I would love to find a source where I can buy almost everything instead of having to search for each item individually.

Thank you so much!

Multiple places exist, I simply googled 1/12 diorama accessories, that should lead you down the rabbit hole. Amazon, Hobby Lobby, etc carries a bunch of stuff.

I’m doing the same thing and in the process have learned about Dollhouses. I always thought of them as the plastic houses where Barbie lives, but it’s actually a centuries old hobby that was a traditional display of wealth. And so there are a wealth of resources available.

1/12 scale is the primary Dollhouse scale (called 1" scale in the hobby). So this is my life now (all of this is just from Hobby Lobby); image

You can also look at 1/10 RC vehicles on Amazon. Search “1/10 Accessories” and you’ll get all the stuff they make for these things. Excellent for garage and equipment accessories. I’ve taken this one apart and I’m mocking up my “Ecto-95.”

image

image

Also 1/10 usually works better with these premium toys that tend to cheat their scale a bit

Etsy has a plethora of stores with huge inventories. You might be surprised by how much of what you have in mind can be found ready-made.