Looking for questions to ask FE propmaster in upcoming interview.

In a couple of days I have the opportunity to do an interview with the propmaster of the Frozen Empire movie for our podcast (Your Geek Fix: https://www.youtube.com/@YourGeekFix/podcast).

Are there any “yet-to-be-solved” part mysteries, wanted photos or information that could help out the community that may be worth asking him about? No guarantees, but I’ll do my best to get the info needed. I for one want to see if he can tell me which parts were in that Ecto-Z charge box that’s hanging from the wall.

how far were the prop markers allowed to veer from continuity? i.e the yellow bumpers on the new packs.

How did the prop makers decide what was going to be used, and for how long? Did Ghostcorps give them a list of props fan’s wanted to see return over new designs like the compact thrower?

Oh, I did not get a pop-up for the replies you gave me to this post, sorry! I do think a lot of questions will be answered in the video. Here’s a link to the trailer/premiere!

Looks like it goes live tomorrow at 10 am