Low profile Cyclotron reflectors?

Does anyone know of a good source for low profile reflectors for the cyclotron? I’m currently using some cheap flashlight reflectors that have been working fine, but now I’ve run into an issue where a speaker I’ve installed is just a liiiiiiiiiittle too tall and I have to install it kind of weirdly offset due to how tall the reflectors are.

You could go red theater gel like the real ones were. They’re generally cheap as heck.

EDIT: I’m dumb and they weren’t theater gels haha they were red acrylic. I don’t know how thin you can find it, though.

I think he’s looking for the reflectors behind the lenses/acrylic/gel. I don’t know of anything lower profile than flashlight reflectors, but someone might chime in.

I believe these are the ones that I am using in my pack.

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Ledil/C13087_MIRELLA-50-W-PF/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMtokFGYinOTjiI1Q7%252bpKacFIT1Qn0uQzxccNOkFw0vuiQ%3D%3D

They’re a little lower profile than regular flashlight reflectors. You might be able to find something even closer to what you’re looking for on that site. They have a ton of stuff and their inventory is always changing. Just need to make sure you know what size the openings on your cyclotron are.