I’'ve been searching high and low, both here on the forums and different bays of e, but I’m at a loss.
I’m trying to find some reflectors to help brighten up my cyclotron lights, but can’t find any.
Any of you able to point me in the right direction?
Sorry if this is so obvious I need a smack over the head, but I can’t find anything.
Go to the dollar store and pick up some cheap flashlights, use the reflectors from them.
Excactly like Irricanian said, buy some cheap flash light and use their reflector


Awesome. Thanks guys.
Pretty simple, but when you’re locked in a thought pattern you can’t really shake it.
I’ll go smack myself now. 
What are you guys using to hold the LED’s inside the reflectors? I was gonna use hot glue when I got around to that, but I’m thinking a little dab of clear silicone caulk would hold up to any heat better, and if I ever have to take it apart for some reason, it would be easier.
If your LEDs are generating heat you’re doing something wrong.