Quick question- LEDs

I’ve been amassing the parts I’ll need for my new pack build…what do you use to hold the cyclotron LEDs in place?

-Karma

I put Dixie cups over mine and punched a little hole in the bottom to put the LED.

Go get 4 cheap flashlights at the dollar store and use the heads and reflectors from them.

I use water bottle caps.

Exactly what I do. Makes it nice to twist loc them off when you are removing the shell from the motherboard

excellent

Thanks so much for the advice…

-Karma

I have mine mounted on a PC board, with flash light reflectors around the LEDs.

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/mburkit/Proton Pack 2_DSC01630.jpg)

I have since also mounted a speaker on that board as well.

i too used the reflectors from flashlights. I hot glued them to the inside of the cyclotron

Check what I did at the links below. You can’t get any cheaper than that…

Same here. They worked fine. Drill a little hole pop em thru. done.

i cut beer cans in half and drilled a small hole in the end. the LEDs pop in and stay in place without any glue. i hot glued the cans to the inside of the cyclotron.

I drilled holes into my cake pan and held the LED’s in place with DAP sticky wall tak. Then Latex Taped the wires in place on the inside of the pan.

See pics on the link below…

G