Questions about mounting a light kit

I have this light kit and am wondering if anyone else is using the same set. How did you mount the lights? I’m gonna use red dixie shot cups for the cyclotron lights but I wasn’t sure about power cell lights. Pictures would be great.

I’m using the GB Fans pack lights, but the principal should be the same

The method I’m using is I’ll glue the hex spacers to the shell and bolt the board in place.

Links in this post may be affiliate links. Purchases made through them help support this site at no additional cost to you.

Any pics of yours mounted?

I have that exact set and I mounted them to the inside of the pack, not the motherboard. I used E6000 to glue dollar store flashlight reflectors underneath my cyclotron and simply used electrical tape to tape the lights to the reflectors. I had to cut the bottom of the reflectors down to fit the width of the cyclotron lights.

As for the power cell lights, I actually just used a toothpick to hold it into place. My pack is scratch built, so I have that option. I’m sure there are better ways to do it.

Hope that helps!