Jupiter Electronics Mounting Cyclotron LEDS

Anybody out there use the leds Christian supplies with the kit? Also, how did you mount them to the shell. I seen alot of people use the reflectors and chage out the leds. But, anyone actually mount the ones supplied

I replaced the ones that come with the kit with single LEDs, but you can keep the kit LEDS and still use reflectors if you rewire them. You can clip the wires anywhere and thread them through the back of the reflectors, then solder the wires back together again to reconnect the lights.

I just used epoxy to mount the reflectors to the shell itself - easy as that.

I used the supplied ones for my buddies pack, i Mounted them by epoxying pvc couplers (for 1 inch pipe but i will double check tomorrow) the the lenses , I used chrome bumper paint to silver the inside of the pipe, Then to attach the lights, i use gorrilla tape to tape the lights in the center of the couplers. hope that helps

I’ve used the ones that came with the kit for (for a buddies pack) .

I used wax paper over the red lenses to defuse the led lights. I think I used 1’’ pvc… cut out about 1/2 inch or 1inch pieces… and then hot glued them behind the lenses and then hot glued the leds to the pvc. Done

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

image

IMG_20120805_140440 by nowrydell, on Flickr

Went with the 90’s. When lights are on the are as bright and difused as they can possibly be. Turned out really great. a little epoxy and hot glue worked perfect. Thanks guys for the help

Thats an interesting idea, What kind of power source are you using if you dont mind me asking.

One of the ebay 12v standbye batteries powers pack and wand. 3 aa’s for sound board

thanks

I cut the threaded end off of the reflective silver cups of dollar-store flashlights, and hotglued the Jupiter Lights onto each one.

This worked Great!! on mine just the other day. Thanks for the TIP!!!

Believe it or not, I used easter egg halves! I cut out the bottoms, disconnected the wires, fit the lights in the shells, reconnected the wires, and glued the shells to the lenses! Lol

Sent from Teletraan-1