Making the Matty wand louder

Hey all!

So my hobbled together pack’s shining light (the Matty wand) has finally begun is descent into darkness. The vibration has completely stopped working and I’ve had to resort to the manually pulling out the tip :cool: . I’ve accepted the fact that my peanut brain doesn’t have the patience or steady hand to repair that feature.

But, considering the fact that I have now 3 Spengler wands awaiting their respective homes (2 Hasbro and 1 is getting linked to a spirit pack), I feel bad for my once shining star Matty. The sound is EXTREMELY low… but hopefully somehow someway I can enhance the sound on the Matty wand? Is it even possible?

Any help is greatly appreciated, as I’m sure this question has been posed at least once, but I can’t seem to find it.

I’m not an expert but the symptoms you are describing sound like weak batteries.

I don’t see how the volume would get lower through age.

I probably should have put up top I’ve checked, switched and upgraded the batteries.

I opened up my wand and soldered wires to the ones that ran to the internal speaker. Those wires went to my pack were I had an amplifier and speakers.

For your case I am wondering if the wires to the internal speaker was breaking so fewer and fewer strands of wire were actually hooked up to the speaker. That could explain the sound getting quieter and quieter.

Yeah that definitely could be the case. I’m sure it’s also deceptive on my end having the Spengler wand(s) being comparatively so loud and having a functioning motor.