Matalan high military boots

Hi guys, just got a Matalan catalogue through my door this morning and my wife pointed out some ‘Ghostbuster’ style boots. She’s not too savvy on the subject so I didn’t expect a great deal but was forced to munch on my words when I found a half decent pair or high military boots for £30. Not too shabby. I couldn’t see the ones in the catalogue online so can’t give you a link, but if you get one in the post it’s on pg 20. It says ‘selected stores only’ in the catalogue too. I’m going to head to my local one today and see if they have any. If they’re any good I’ll buy a pair and stick some photos up.

It looks like my local store doesn’t stock em!

Sounds interesting, i just know what a pain it is to find anything in those places!

Even if you do it’s probably only 1 or the wrong size…

Do they have side zippers?

No they don’t. :frowning:

Damn! Finding a cheap pair of those is impossible :frowning:

I know it’s not my listing, but it is a link to an ebay store, I figured that I’d post and let people know where I got my boots from, a few people were asking where I got side zip boots from in the UK. With shipping and all that, i think they were about 65 quid, and they’re a good solid boot, been climbing in them before.

Edit: if it’s a problem for the moderators me listing the ebay thing, for those wanting to find the boots, just go on ebay.com and type Paratrooper boots, they’re right there, made by Bates and the store does ship internationally