Howdy everyone, I just got a set of matty ecto goggles and they are in good overall shape minus the stickers peeling and a few scuffs and I was wanting to take them apart and paint the main body a darker shade of green and do some misc mods to it (green led in the lens and maybe metal knobs). I took all screws out of the bottom (battery doors, 3 large screws on the bottom, and the 2 small screws by the side battery door) and one side seems to lift and separate, and the other side feels like its catching on something so i dont wanna force it. (its the side with the knob that turns them on that is catching)
Yes I did hence the new topic, not trying to come off mean but possibly I didn’t use the right key words and I didn’t find anything helpful here or Google