Jealous that you guys get Christopher Lloyd. I’ve never heard of most of the Syd Nova guests.
We just wrapped up Armageddon Weekend here in Sydney. I’m so stoked that I got to meet Karen Allen, Lance Henriksen and John Rhys Davis. Karen was pretty lonely at the tables all weekend, not many people seemed interested in meeting her! But she was such a lovely person and still has that gorgeous cheeky smile I asked her to autograph a photo and write on it “Merry Christmas, Lumpy” … Scrooged, great movie.
I’ve jumped on an opportunity to help wrangle a DeLorean for Brisbane Supanova, so now I’m going Not as a GB though, I’m just spectating this time. Now I get to meet Doc Brown! And I’ll also be home in time for the Back To The Future 2 and 3 screening at Hoyts in Sydney on Sunday 3rd April.