I know it’s been done a million times over, but I thought I’d put my effect of the classic Proton Beam on Youtube. Let me know what you think. And please rate it here and on Youtube.
Thank you for your time.
I know it’s been done a million times over, but I thought I’d put my effect of the classic Proton Beam on Youtube. Let me know what you think. And please rate it here and on Youtube.
Thank you for your time.
looks nice–what did you use??
for the effect or the make-shift proton pack?
The Proton pack is just a backpack with a shop vac inside.
The effects were made in After Effects CS3. There’s a slew of tutorials on You Tube on how to make this effect, but I tweeked it a bit to suit my tastes.
ok, thanks! : )
Good looking blast! Nice work!