So, sometime around the beginning of the year someone put on Ghostbusters for my son and he was instantly obsessed. We had to watch both movies every day for about 6 months. I decided I was going to try and find one of the old Kenner Proton packs for him for his birthday. While searching for one I started running across all the custom builds people had done and one from a guy the made a 1/2 scaled one for his son https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzcJ1clL8SQ. I figured I could come up with something similar. So, I found this site and got to work!
Looking good! Seems like this should be a pretty awesome scratch build when its done! Keep it up!
It’s been done since Aug. 1. I’m just a slacker and waited until now to start posting the pics. Will have the rest and a video up in just a few.












Little man all suited up


Sound and Lights Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN39SabImIY&list=UUbyZX1ZBCI9WOEi73314OBw
This thing was so awesome to see in person! You, sir, are so modest about it. I can’t articulate how geeked out we were to see this thing in action. Superb work!
Such a pleasure to meet the guys from Ghostbusters, Virginia this past weekend at Tidewater Comic Con.
https://www.facebook.com/Ghostbusters.Virginia.757




These posts make me want to have a kid just so I can make him (or her) a mini pack! ![]()
So great!
Wow. Just…wow.
Well, that beats the hell out of the mini pack I’ve been making! Great work!
Almost forgot this one…

Great Job!
I totally foresee having to do something similar for my nephew down the road. :mrgreen:
I hate myself for missing this… I walk away from the table for like 10 minutes, and I come back to Hijacker and vbvabuster telling me that I just missed you guys, and started showing me cellphone pics of your kid… You did an amazing job!
We are planning on being in Richmond next month so hopfully we will see you there
Air and Scare at the Smithsonian in Chantilly, VA on Saturday, we’ll be there as well… the Ghostbusters will have a HUGE booth there with a towering Stay Puft! You should come by!
Your kid looks fantastic in the costume. I really think you should sell casts of this equipment so other ghostbuster dads can do this for their kids









