Here is my first try at a belt gizmo to go with the rest of my outfit. A big thanks to Gixer and GBfans for this post
I still need to attach the coiled phone cord but it’s pretty much done. I’ll post some pics of the belt holster later.
Here is my first try at a belt gizmo to go with the rest of my outfit. A big thanks to Gixer and GBfans for this post
I still need to attach the coiled phone cord but it’s pretty much done. I’ll post some pics of the belt holster later.
that actually looks pretty good.
looks good, and cheap…both are my requirements for props, and women.
remarkable job!
*I’ll buy one off you if you can make it and sell it for that price [plus shipping and handling of course]
…The holster I can get myself, so I just need this…
*If not - I’ll just have to wait 'till I’m finished with my pack [and who the hell knows when that’ll be done] :sigh:…
*Cheers.
looks pretty cool! : )