My 2 yellow hose connectors: Show-off thread

Spent all of last weekend replicating the connector thingees. For fun, I also replicated the connector seen in the Egon GB2 costume from Planet Hollywood. These were cast today with a flexible rubber-like poly-urethane. They come already dyed in gray:

Each comes with a stem, just as seen in GB2.

Both connectors are compatible with the 1/2" MMM yellow hose and the Home Depot hose (1/2 inside)

How much for one? And can you deliver by the 24th?

Where can you see a stem? In the film? Publicity stills?

It be better looking if you put a short dowel on the inside, short enough that you can’t see it, just enough that the end of the hose can slide over and stay secure! Other than that it looks good!

image

The stem, because it is rubbery and flexible, can be cut at any size you want, but I wouldn’t do that. I’d rather stay accurate and have a good hold on the hose, instead.

I have a thread at the For Sale forum. Yes, I have these ready, and they can go out ASAP:

http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=16203&p=170978#p170978

HHHMMMMM Says sales thread is gone for these?

still have any more? :eduardo: