My 3D Printed Ecto Goggles finally finished! (Lots of pics)

Hi everyone!

I bought a Spengler´s Neutrona Wand for last year´s Halloween, then I backed a Haslab Proton pack, so, my next thing to have (And also a thing that I always wanted): The Ecto Goggles.

I´m an Industrial designer, I do 3D modeling, and have a 3D printer, so, after a little search, I found the files from the Goon (Awesome files by the way) and started printing the pieces.

When I almost finished my build, there was something missing, a proper stand for the goggles, so I used the Neutrona Wand stand as a reference, and 3D model and printed my own ecto stand.

Here are a bunch of pictures of my 3D printed Ecto Goggles build:

Very nice! If you sell a pair, sign me up. I’ll buy them.

Awesome job! 3D print is fkn perfect. It’s a game changer.

I have 2 sidewinder and I love them. The works 24/7 since almost 2 years now.

Keep it up! Very nice to see those print and pics.

Absolutely fantastic. Great job on the post processing they look like the real deal!

Awesome work! Those look so good! I have my raw prints in a drawer myself from those same files, waiting on some supplies to arrive for my build this weekend, as a matter of fact. What did you use for lenses?

Thanks! I printed my parts las December, and finished a dew days ago, It was a slow build because I had little spare time to work on this. For the lenses I used 3 mm clear aclylic to cut 2 circles in a CNC laser.

They look excellent - I’m mid way through a build of the Goon files myself! What did you use as the face pads?

I made a template and cut a piece of foam (You can see it in the pics) Then I went to a local small upholstery shop and ask them to line the foam with the microperforated fabric.

Brilliant idea. Thanks for the inspiration.

hi! brazilian fan here! very nice the final result, would mistake it with a actual hasbro product, do you have any intend to share or sell the files?

Hi there! The files are on Thingiverse, just search for “Ecto goggles” and look for the ones posted by The Goon. Cheers!

Great job!! I’m about to wrap up my build of Goons ecto googles. I’m really digging the stand also. Is there any chance I can find the fie for the stand anywhere?