my 3d printed ecto glasses with light and sound

Hello everyone

I would like to show you my 3d printed ecto glasses, they have light and sound. what do you think.

image

image

image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe9lGdKnwto

Looks great, if only Hasbro and others would hire folks like you guys to make these things.

Those look great! Did you model them yourself, or use available files?

Those look wonderful! Well done!

Thank you for your feedback. The file for the 3D printing is from Ecto Goggles just the goggles by notsabbat - Thingiverse. I have oriented myself for the look or the aging n various other ecto glasses and have chosen from all what I find most beautiful for my glasses found.

in the next few days i will post my belt gizmo and the last parts of my proton pack will be finished. pictures will follow, i am curious what you think of it.

I’d love to see the belt gizmo. Did you 3D print it? I don’t have the $$$ at the moment for a good kit, but would love to see a 3D printed take on one.

I only printed the tube holder and the processors on the gizmo. but i will explain how i built it when i show the pictures. i think it will be ready on saturday.

Damnit, my next project was gonna be Ecto Goggles but I was gonna leave em without electronics. I think you turned me… Damnit.

How did you embed the LEDs into the lenses?

How did you… Everything.

Same question

finally was able to watch the video, very cool! image

More information! Which light did you use? Tutorial? Links?

What paints did you use for each part. The finish is incredible.

hey you, quit popping into the chat and immediately leaving when you see just me in there. What? Do I smell or something? If you stick around, more will come when they see there is actually convo going on in there.

Hello: It would be awesome to have the faceplate stl as well , will the face plate work with the original soundbox shell? Best Regards Rob Blessin