My belt and all the other uniform stuff

Hi guys,

I just thought to share some pics of my ghostbustin gear that I have almost completed. There is still some work to do on my suit, I ordered new patches and elbow pads from AJ. Especially my old pads sucked…

First a shot of the complete belt:

My trap holder:

Circuit boards and tape measure holder are all scratchbuilt (mostly from styrene and aluminum) :

The corners are all smoothly rounded from the backside since I don´t want to accidentally cut my suit:

Here you can also see my first version of the circuits in a direct comparison to the new one:

Hose connector #1(made of old rc-car parts I had laying around):

Hose connector #2 (some sort of plumbing parts):

The backside of it:

It´s all not 100% accurate, but not bad in my opinion. I hope you like the pics, please tell me what you think. Of course there is more to come (when I got new patches).

i can appreciate the scratch built circuit boards (i scratch built mine too!) very nice indeed.