My Ecto Googles

My Ecto Googles

Thanks to Chris (TK7209) For your help

Looks good!

There ■■■■■■ great were did you get the frames?

Elwood

I got the frame off of Chris (Board name on here TK7209 ), give him a shout & Im sure he will fill you in on the supplier

What did you use for the lenses? The actual glass part of the lenses? Thats the only part my goggles dont have

Hey Dave, looking good mate :wink:

I got the frames from Xenepp (Joel) before he got banned for recasting.

Just one thing I noticed the other day while watching GB, Ray’s goggles don’t have the face padding it’s just the frame. Can’t belive I didn’t notice it earlier!

Xxnepp there is a story… Id love a pair of frames like that..

Elwood

Opps - must be well uncomfortable without the padding .

I cheated on that part , I got a friend who has some spare lense material for a stormtrooper helmet to cut me two pieces to the sizes required .

I would suggest if you can get hold of some green welding lense material , that would work a treat .

Just look in the for sale thread

http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11936

Are those actual AN/PVS-5 frames, or repros?

There resin

Looks the same as mine , mine was in white resin & I dremmed off all the poppers & replaced with real ones .