My first Proton Pack build.

So, my wife and I decided to be Ghostbusters this year for Halloween. This was decided rather late, so I needed to build something inexpensive. The pack is paired with the Mattel wand. Most of the parts are from Dollar Tree, Lowes and Home Depot. Some of the parts were swapped out later on in the build as I found other things. The paint wasn’t sticking to the 5 hour energy bottle, so I just used a cheap clippard valve.

This is my first effort at any type of prop building, I know it isn’t movie accurate but that will come later when I tackle a more accurate build. I also made a ghost trap for my wife to use since we didn’t have the funds to make 2 packs. Anyway, here are the pics, not the best but you get the idea. It has lights in the cyclotron and power cell.

I learned a lot from this, and hope to start making more props. It was a lot of fun!

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

Great found parts pack!

Thank you! Everyone at the trick or treat event at the campground (last pic) was talking about it and yelling out “Ghostbusters!” or singing the song. It was a lot of fun. Trick or treat in my neighborhood is later this week, hoping that it gets a good reception during that too.