Proton Pack Finished Halloween 2012 (Made in 3 weeks)

Hey everyone!

This I believe is my second post and I figured I’d show off my recently finished Proton Pack. It took me 3 weeks to build mainly because I decided last minute I wanted to be a Ghostbuster this year.

I used a Studio Creations shell and various parts purchased from around the world and parts from home. Anything from PVC pipe to an old perscription pill bottle went into this.

Not everything is screen accurate but I wasn’t going for that entirely. Also I realize I do not have a shock mount, crank knob and my frame is not painted black. This is because of time and being a broke college student. Also, my jumpsuit is an old Halloween one for the reasons mentioned previously as well. The belt is custom and I added custom gadgets to it for now including my old CPAP mask for my sleep apnea haha.

Last night I went to my first Halloween Party and this is what I have.

Oh and that is my girlfriend in an improvised Slimer costume we made in 30 minutes.

Hahaha I love it all. Looks like your going to have a lot of fun.

Good job

Thanks!

nice job!

:nicejobyoudid:

Keep it up!

All that work on a pack and you’re going out dressed in that? : D nice work

i know you mentioned you were tight on money. but you can make one out of washers for just a couple of bucks. i did it for a pack i built for my friend. it will hold you over.

image

Looks good!

The slimer is great! I love that idea.

Nice work and even more kudos for the Slimer costume, I knew there was a reason why stores sold green sheets. :wink: