My First Trap..

It’s not quite done but it’s close. I wanted to get some feed back before putting the finishing touches on it. So here it is, my first trap.

image

image

image

I’m thinking about shellacing the doors to make em shiny, think it would look good or bad?

:shock: wow!!! nice :smiley:

Wow! :shock: That’s really good!!! :smiley:

I don’t know if I would shellac the doors, they look pretty damn good the way they are. But it’s up to you… Great job!

MAN that thing is sweet! I have to go work on mine now!! INSPIRATION!

That is great!!! looks at his own traps and hides them in the closet, do to emberasment lol Keep up the Awesome work can’t wait to see it completely finished!

I think you were right, Faceofthejester (if anyone is confused about where the quote came from, I quoted it from another thread in this forum).

The bar seems to be getting raised constantly for first-time work. Good job.

Thanks everyone, it’s nice to get positive feed back on something I put so much time into. As for the doors, I’m gonna make a second set to shellac, that way if I dont like the look I’ll still have the others.