Heres a few pics of how my collection started . Its now Grown to 34 boxed figures .
Heres a few pics of how my collection started . Its now Grown to 34 boxed figures .
Nice collection
great collection, love the Ninja Turtles figures!
love the ikea case to display them in.
Jealous of the screaming hero figures. I remember when I got them on Christmas. Very nice!
thanks for the replys .
My Favorite and Bargain was the Marshmallow man
my second favorite is the Mini Gooper Ghosts , just because they come with the slime ![]()
Love the TMNT and The Display Cases are wicked !
Some new stuff
And some new display cases
I also bought a Louis Ecto Glow also
Some new collection bits
And some 10 captain planet toys and 2 rings .
Also a ton of brand new original power ranger monsters which i got the lot for 30$ !
Ahh Mighty Max… Good finds!
And that MMPR lot was cheap as hell! Great find!
MM, captain planet and power rangers! A few of my favorites from my childhood. Good stuff
Looks good, nice display!