My Minimat PCRT and Spiderwitch

Hello all I have more minimate goodness to show off.

First up is the Paranormal Containment Research Tank from the video game.

When i first saw it in the game i knew my minimate slimer needed one so i set off on my 2 week journey. I made the shell of the tank out of bubble plastic and plexiglass then used my sticker paper to apply the stickers i made in paint and gimp.

Egon: Peter how did you get in there?

And one last pic a little brighter

Next up is my Spiderwitch. I made her using a extra minimate body, head, and arms. Then using a megablocks spider i created the lower half. The decals i used were altered decals from Luke over at minimate factory.

Peter:Is she dead?

Egon: Let me check.

One word.

Win.

Loved seeing this on the 'Multiverse, love seeing it here. :wink:

I.Love.This.So.Much.

Brilliant jobs. Nicely done dude. Keep it up.

How much for a print of the containment box?

Really tho these are awesome

do you have the link to that thread? i know the pics are here too but Im a member of the Multiverse site and I didnt see it in the “movie & tv mates” thread…

and AWESOME job Phiz!