My Motherboard is Bent

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to straighten it outside of sturdy flat surface + mallet, or trying to bend it back by hand?

Its not horribly bad, but it does leave an annoying gap that’s larger than I would like/ bigger than screen accurate…

Thanks!

Give us some pictures?

Looks like I pulled the trigger on this thread too soon.

Originally, my motherboard was beat up pretty badly in the mail somehow, so the section under the power cell was bent down by at least a quarter of an inch. After the frustration eventually wore off, I brought the thing outside and banged on it with a hammer until it looked almost better, and then fine tuned it by standing on it and pulling up on the edge.

I’m sure my neighbors love me now, and my back is a little sore, but it worked.

Sorry for the derp thread!

Thats pretty awesome actually.