My Proton Pack WIP

This isn’t really anything at all, but I “officially” started working on my packs. Started off by making molds of my various resistor pieces.

These were the “Crap, I cut myself… but the resin is already mixed a little… crap crap crap… pour… ahh, it’s on my table… crap…” quick pour ones. I decided to add dye to them because I hate painting… but sadly, I didn’t add enough so they turned out grey and, in my rush to pour, I forgot that I had meant to cold cast the trap resistor in brass. Oh well, there’s always tomorrow…

Coming in a few days, another update picture(god willing!).

Cheers!

Will

Those look great! :smiley:

Good luck with the rest of your pack.

still looks great man, cant wait to see more

And it’s update time!

Well, I felt like posting an update… so I dug out my camera… then I took pictures… unfortunately, I don’t have the USB cable for it… so I got out my XL2 and here are some caps of my bits of a pack as it stands now!

Enjoy!

image

image

image

I’m gonna cast everything in seperate pieces rather than one giant shell when the bucks are done.

More soon!