Okay, so I finally started to build my first prop. Decided on the ghost trap. I’m using the plans from jt001 and Venkman71. Comments and suggestions are VERY welcome!!!
The planning!
Drawing the forms!
First pieces together!
Okay, so I finally started to build my first prop. Decided on the ghost trap. I’m using the plans from jt001 and Venkman71. Comments and suggestions are VERY welcome!!!
The planning!
Drawing the forms!
First pieces together!
Coming out nice. I just started my own trap build the other day. I’m using CPU64’ trap measurements but my own kinda build for it.
I used the same plans, heres my build thread. good luck!
I learned a very important lesson today. I should never EVER try to transfer measurements from a plan to material. Always trace the template to cardboard. I basically had to start over as my v1 trap shell had a 1/4 in skew I didn’t notice until trying to fit the cartridge. Well, lesson learned. The first of many I’m sure! Luckily I had enough material to cut a whole new set of parts for the trap. So begins v2 of my trap. Pix to follow!