My second pack.

(My first pack was made a couple years ago, starting with a Studio Creations shell and a plywood Mobo. I’ll leave it at that.)

This time, I’m going with the good stuff! Aluminum parts where I can get them, resin recreations for about everything else. Buying all of my parts except minor hardware from GBFans shop and sellers here (including Crix, ejgunth, throwingchicken, Wiz, noslliT, CPU64, and Spongeface. I might be missing one or two. You know who you are. I’ll call you out when I get to your parts in the build!)

So, first picture, most of the aluminum parts are attached to the shell. I’m still waiting on the beam line and filler tube from Heavy Props (somehow I forgot to order them on the first go-round, so I get to pay for shipping twice. Make sure you have a full list of parts you need before sending the PM!)

I just got in the crank knob, resin clippard, and bumper today from Wiz. They look amazing, but aren’t on yet (obviously). I’m dry-fitting everything, and then I’ll be stripping it back down to paint.

Hopefully starting this thread will get me to take more pictures of the build, instead of just one at the start and a couple at the end, like with my first pack. (:

OK, just for kicks, here’s my first pack. Yes, I know there are things missing, some wrong pieces, etc… Probably given a better mobo, and a few small fixes, it would be fine… but instead I’ll be turning it into a Hello Kitty pack for my wife!

Well, hello there, stranger! LOL! I like how you snuck in a shot of your Ecto Mini license plate there…