My uniform so far!

I’ll dig into details here in a second, and pictures will be below.

Flight suit - 35 from eBay

Belt - GBFans Shop

Hose - GBFans Shop

Gloves - $8 on Amazon w/Prime shipping

Sound meter - $15 on eBay, missing battery cover, but I may fill it in with bondo and repaint it black anyways.

Belt fobs - $1 dog leashes from Dollar Tree

Name patch - $11 on Etsy

N-Ghost patch - GBFans Shop

Elbow Pads - GBFans Shop

Goggles - $15 from Amazon, some paint, 3 hardware store parts for another $3 or so total. Stickers printed at-home and clearcoated on.

Not pictured: ALICE Frame - $40 from Amazon w/straps

Proton Pack - Spirit Deluxe, has not arrived yet :frowning: $60 ordering it in-store using a 20% off coupon to get the free in-store order shipping.

I think it’s done until I can afford filament to print a PKE Meter and trap!

Very nice! Did you mount the Alice frame to the spirit pack or did you have to create a new motherboard? I know the spirit pack has cardboard and a few guys have made make shift motherboards to sturdy the pack a little.

Just ziptied the frame to the pack. :slight_smile: It doesn’t really shift on me. I have to cut the ties off to remove/change/charge batteries, but 100 ties only runs about $2, and I’m not going to have to cut them very often.