Here’s something I came up with today on how to ensure ideal placement for your nametag:
Open Microsoft Word and type your name in the highest font available. If it goes to two lines, reduce size. Print it out and cut along the borders you want. Now place the tag mock-up against your uniform and try to find the ideal location for your nametag. That’s what I’m doing! And it makes a great visual reference if you bring it to a local stitchery shop.
yeah the reference pics were definetly helpful. I looked at them a lot in the patch process. Looking at them in relation to the zipper and the pocket. It will probably be a litle different depending on everyones bodytype/height. How long your arms are, shoulders etc. Also getting a couple of people to look at the placement and sticking some pins in to hold it where you want it for sewing… :lol: