I’m wiring up my lights and sound in my pack. I have used a dpdt switch to turn on the pack cyclotron lights and the blue power cell lights. It also makes the noise of the pack starting up as well. I push a push button switch that I have connected to my sound board so that when you hold it down it makes the stream sound of the thrower. I have various other sounds on my sound chip such as the sound of the stream stopping
. How to I connect this to the push button switch so that it makes the sound of the stream firing when pressed and when you let go of the switch it makes the sound of the gun stopping
went to pick up a switch tonight but they dont sell them. (maplins) the only push button DPDT switchs they sell are massive. far to big for the gun. Any ideas where i can get one from
didnt realise that if tou clicked on the item parts it took you to the part and suplier. Managed to find a supplier in the UK that sells that actual switch. Only down side is it is special order item from america and delivery is 5-10 working days. Only other down side is that minimum order is 2 and they are approx £4.50 each and any order under £100 you have to pay £10 delivery charge. So for the one switch it will cost me £20.
Get one ordered today as i need to set up an account with them