New AMT 1/25 scale Ecto

I woke up this morrning with a missed post card in the letter box today. Mum picked it up for me and when she walked in and i saw the size i know straight away what it was!! :smiley: :lol: I was over the moon my ecto was here.

Then I saw the box!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

What the hell has happened to it!!!

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Robert_Monk/Ghostbusters Models_DSCF7660.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Robert_Monk/Ghostbusters Models_DSCF7661.jpg)

Safe to say I was a tad upset when i opened the outer box and looked inside. :oops:

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Robert_Monk/Ghostbusters Models_DSCF7662.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Robert_Monk/Ghostbusters Models_DSCF7665.jpg)

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Robert_Monk/Ghostbusters Models_DSCF7663.jpg)

Ok so the box was a little banged up no big deal so I wont be keeping it after I’ve made it like i planed, then i checked the model,

OH FOR ■■■■ SAKE!!!

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/Robert_Monk/Ghostbusters Models_DSCF7667.jpg)

Great She’s bent and broken! Four months of waiting and she’s damaged. I went and got a claims fourm from the post office fingers crossed i get sumthing back towards another as this one will become a pre Ecto Heares. :sunglasses: :wink:

So ha ■■ and a way we go!

That’s f****d up! Hope you’re able to get something back.

Wow that’s horrible!

Please let me know the outcome.

Its amazing how a government run service like a post system can’t get something straight like “delivering a box without it getting damaged”. Hope you are able to file a claim with the post office though, its so disheartening when you know the person sent it did their best to ensure safe delivery but it still turns up looking like someone played baseball with it.

I will keep you posted AJ.

It’s just so dis heartening to get a package thru like this after so many perfect deliverys :frowning:

Wow!!! What did they do, use it for kick ball!?!

:sigh: I hope this works out for you. Hate to see that especially when the piece is actually broke. The box would be one thing but that will take some work just to get you back to zero. You can heat it and bend it back and glue it. That is, if you decide to keep it.

Started work on her tonight bent the roof nearly back in to shape will glue and fill the busted bit of the window frame tomorow night. Will keep you updated with the out come from the post office as soon as I hear some thing.

wow. totally unacceptable. at least the postal worker took his aggression out on your box instead of his co-workers…

Really hope someone can help you i feel your pain mate :frowning:

This reminds me of the time I got a new fiberglass proton pack that LonlyKinght offered (the miscast versions) I knew that the pack was in pieces, as it was taken out from the mold too soon, but the delivery guy made sure of that, literally DROPPING the pack to the floor as he was digging up the papers for me to sign.!

Here are the pieces that I could find places for… The rest were discarded and repaider with bondo;

You can all hear the crinching sound if you try enough..

Still, I was gonna do major bondo work on it, and it was no biggie, here is the pack in it’s current form;

Sure sucks to get a beloved model and seing this when it is delivered! Hope you can repair it!

it’s a shame to see an ecto in damaged condition. I hope you get another one very soon.