So I’m wanting to build my first ever hero pack. I’ve never built on before and I’m curious on where to start. I love this site so I’m going pretty use the parts GBfans sells. Anyone willing to help me get started on what I should do first? Thanks guys!!!
Welcome aboard, AP!
From my own experience, the best place to start is to check out these threads, along with some of the newer build topics in the Proton Pack section:
Proton Pack Building Parts List
The Proton Pack Section Index Thread
-And above all, not to rush too quickly into things. ![]()
One of the first questions you may wish to ask yourself is “What kind of Proton Pack do I want?” As there’s a few different versions, even from just a single movie. ![]()
I won’t overwhelm you with the specifics on your first post, but we’re happy to go into detail if you’d like to know more. ![]()
Hey brother!
Thanks for your resources and response.
I’m looking to build a hero pack.
From Ghostbusters, Ghostbusters II or Ghostbusters: Afterlife?