So some of you saw my proton pack and ghost trap progress. And now I have two new gb uniforms.
My grey “day time” suit and my night time going out look 
Here are a couple of new pics. If you want to see the rest check out Meg Super photography on facebook.
Best photographer ever


3 Likes
You look amazing in both! Checked out the full gallery of photos.
I think my personal favourite is the first one, the “day time” suit. There’s enough material there for it to look almost semi plausible… and then it is made super sexy by the suspender stockings!
I love you. I’d pay top top dollar to have you do a pin up calendar shoot. Ghostbusters and pinup? It’s like the first time someone put cake with ice cream. It can’t ever go wrong!
1 Like
Thanks guys, I am really happy with the grey suit.
I wore it at fanexpo vancouver but with red tights because I wanted to tone down the sexy thing…tons of kids around you know and the ghostbusters of bc were raising money for the bc children’s hospital so i wanted to be more conservative.
I love the 40"s look and I am really happy with the result.
here is one more…but go check out the rest and like meg super photography 

2 Likes
Erm…I’m just…erm… :shock:
Oh wow that is super lovely. Thank you for letting me know 
Made my day
Where did you get your “shorts” outfit? I’m looking for something like that for my girlfriend. She’s very leggy, so I think shorts would work out better than a skirt. Plus I think her legs are rather RAD.
It is custom made…I don’t know of anywhere you can buy it
Dang… Not sure how good she is with scissors, needle, and thread, but I do have an extra uniform that was too small for me. Perhaps she can work some magic.
… I looked in the trap Ray …

WOW! There are some really awesome photos. You really look great in them.