New Ghostbusters Shirts Ready for Pre-Order in Shop

In the Shop now are five brand new Officially Licensed Ghostbusters Shirts. These are hot off the presses and will be shipping in the next week. You are able to Pre-Order the shirts now, and they will go out when they arrive. If you order now, the chances are very good that you could have your new Ghostbusters Swag by Halloween!

Those are bad…and not in a good way…

I wish the GB2 was just a plain Ghostbusters 2 shirt. :whatever: These Ghostbusters shirts are extreeeeeme.

I think the trap one is the best.

I have no idea what to think of the GBII one… :whatever:

the two at the far right hand side are kinda kool, I personally like these tshirts!

I’m really digging the trap shirt and the blue one personally.

Order sent. :cool: I like both black ones and the grey one.

Ditto there. And the spray paint one as well.

i want everyone. but not the gb2 one.

Am I the only person liking the GB2 one. Would have been cool if it was just a plain GB2 logo but I think that will make a really good t-shirt for clubbing etc.

I think the GB2 logo was unique.. that’s why I decided to carry them.

Although I only ordered a very small number of them.

Yeah would of been cool if companies would of made a plain GB2 shirt first before the funky one

BUT it is an obvious yet neat design.

** :boogieman: They all look really awesome except the GB2…WHATS WITH THE TYE-DYE ■■■■???**

It’s shirt designed on a theme, that the GB2 is a peace symbol and they’ve decided on a 70’s retro dressup and tie dye effect.

I’m not saying it’s great but the original concept makes sense in context

Ha ha! The GB2 shirt is awesome! Very clever! I like the purple and blue shirt myself. The trap shirt is okay as well.

I’m actually liking them all…The grey and GB2 one espesically though.

I must have the grey athletic shirt, and blue urban shirt.

I MUST.

I didn’t think the Grey shirt would be too popular. I’m glad I gave it a chance.

There are also atleast 5-10 other new shirt designs I have access to that you guys haven’t seen yet.

Aww man! Come one! I already have six different Ghostbusters shirts! Stop tempting me to get even more! LOL! I REALLY love the ghost trap one. I’m honestly very tempted to get it, but I already have so many Ghostbusters shirts. I guess you can never have too many, though. LOL!

I am lovin the new shirts. I will definitly try and buy one when I get some money. I love the one that has 1984 on it cause that is the year I was born, and I love the one with the green slime on it. I also love the uban lookin one.