New guy checking in from South Australia.....

Hello everyone my name is Shaun my nickname is Shrek and most people know me as that. I am from Adelaide South Australia I am a massive GB fan i am slowly working on my costume I am also member of the 501st and run a resident evil cosplay group I am a huge gamer aswell so a big nerd all round LOL…

Going for a more video game look for my costume

So far for my costume I have:

Flightsuit

Patches (gb1 X3 and south Australian)

White belt

Torch

Alice frame

Gloves

A really good friend gave me a ghost trap it needs a few upgrades to look more screen correct.

Working on making a pair of goggles

I need a few items to complete my costume:

Spirit Halloween proton pack

Accessories for the white belt

Black baseball cap

Radio

Yellow lifeguard box

Pouches

Thanks to everyone who has dropped by to have a read and hope to see some fellow south Australian Ghostbusters around the place…