Life long fan. First time poster. I’m 20 and from Pennsylvania. My favorite GB has always been Egon and I’m currently working on a cheap as possible uniform/equipment for halloween.
Hi everyone!
:sigh:
Life long fan. First time poster. I’m 20 and from Pennsylvania. My favorite GB has always been Egon and I’m currently working on a cheap as possible uniform/equipment for halloween.
Hi everyone!
:sigh:
Welcome to the site, thanks for the intro.
Welcome to the forums new guy!
Welcome aboard! You’ve probably already done a bit of looking around but here’s a couple of good links for ideas if you haven’t seen them already. Good luck as we get closer to Halloween. Jump right in!
Radar’s $64.71 proton pack & wand
Welcome..
Zacks got some good links there.
Welcome to the site! Are you going to the Steel City Con near Pgh 24-26th? Stop by and see us at the table : )