New here.......

Hi im New here. Want to say hello. Long time fan of Ghostbusters. I am an Iraqi combat get on a,limited income but I want to build my own proton pack. What is the best way to start. And how much am I really looking at money wise. I have a TBI and PTSD and I think this will be good therapy for me. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Welcome aboard, Spchisaw!

Thank you

Welcome! As a seasoned builder, I can tell you that building is exceptionally therapeutic. I suggest Astanyx’s Paranorman build thread. He’s making an amazing pack using the earliest pack plans made and doing some amazing fabrication. I’ve benn building for 12 years and I’m even going to use some of his methods. Plus he gives a running total. He’s nearly finished and has only spent around 450 bucks I believe.

Oh wow. Thats not bad . Thanks

Hi Wecome :cool:

Hello and welcome. How you build your pack can depend on what type of skills and tools you are used to using or have.

Good luck on your new project.

As of right now I have no tools or materials . I an raising the money to get borh. Even set up a go find me account. I really want to build one

Hi Wecome :cool: