I hope to have a build page soon, I guess I can start this by saying coming soon.
We (My wife and I) grew up watching the movies and ended up at a Halloween party this year. Someone had a amazon inflatable proton pack and ended up winning in the top 10. Now, they did have great flight suits an were really getting into the part, but the packs, OH THE PACKS.
My wife looked at me and said, “We must do this next year but better”.
I recently purchased a Robo 3D 3d printer, and saw a few 3d printed build of packs, wands, goggles etc… I hope to have 2 packs made by next halloween built.
Seeing how this is a great community, I have been stalking the forums for a few days, I decided to join up and hope to get the helping advice from some of the awesome members.
Thanks for a great community to use for reference and resources and a friendly chat…