Morning Gents,
Thought i’d post quickly, have just come across the plans from Stefan for a Proton Pack and have decided to start to look at making one.
I’m an engineer (mech/elec) and so have started the whole process by modelling the plans from Stefan up to full size and then modifying them for either a mold or more than likely an SLS/SLA print.
Everything is broken down into its separate parts, i will spend some time getting holes etc in the right place (as far as i can) and then making the separate shapes hollow and able to be linked together internally, using the type of fixings that connect kitchen cabinets.
I have found some issues with the Stefan plans, chunks of the dimensions don’t seem to match up, and so have been doing a slight tweak to fix them. This will be available as ProE/STEP/STL versions after I’ve finished.