i hope its a slice of pizza, or a box of cheezits.
Based on the PKE’s functionality, this would be my guess as to operational features for the more likely selection:
Operating indicator lights on battery and front display, and a beeping sound to indicate the Trap is full… I don’t imagine it’ll be very different from the beep the PKE has. I can also forsee the possibility of motorized doors (probably from a button on the handle, rather than a full foot pedal due to the additional cost of the pedal).
Illuminating interior display, featuring a six-segmented circle to mimic the RADAR display, a red/yellow/green display with random rise/fall for the KER display, (I don’t know if the KER thing would be possible in addition to the other possible features), and the numeric display would probably just be the one for Slimer.
It wouldn’t surprise me if the lenses were designed to light up green, it’d be screen inaccurate… but would actually be something I wish they’d done with the real prop.
There may also be a limited sound option of some sort.
Probably fairly simple, illuminated dome and ears (the dome may not even have to move, with the lighting technology available these days). Motorized ears, illuminated top display and some sound options.
Bring on the GIGA METER!!!
I also think the Giga meter is next, but a trap or ecto goggles would be more than nice!!
Is there also a possibility that they may come up with something we would never expect?
like a toy version of their motorola radios, if you push a button you can hear peter say :" come in, Ray" or Ray :" I saw it I saw it I saw it!" or something like that?
or the koliander hat that vinz wears?
Or janines button to ring the alarm bell, with real movie bel alarm sound!(how stupid it sounds, but I think it’s a great idea for a alarm clock)
Anything is possible!
It’s gotta be something relatively easy, seeing as it’s less than a year after they announced the PKE. My money’s on goggles.
**I JUST RECEIVED WORD FROM MATTEL!!!
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT BELOW!**
It’s the bottle of ripple that Pete is sipping on during his pep talk with Ray.
Rejoice fans! Rejoice!
Ted Fleming’s glasses
I hope its the Giga Meter!
If it’s a Giga Meter, I’m gonna pass. I think they need something that’s broader than something just the major GB fans will connect with the movie. A trap or goggles would do that, I don’t think enough people even know what the giga meter is, or could tell you when it shows up in the movies. This is only their second prop to hit production (hopefully), so it needs to be something iconic. The giga meter can come later after the more recognizable stuff goes first, in my opinion.
i agree. a giga meter would be cool but to keep the line alive the familiar stuff needs to be first. then again i woulda bet good money they would have done a trap before the pke. hopefully its a trap or pack.
I heard it might be a codpiece.
you sure that’s not part of their upcoming “A Clockwork Orange” exclusive props?
I’m hoping a trap…giga meter isn’t that cool IMO, just a bulky less well known version of the PKE.

You can make that with $20.00 worth of stuff from Radio Shack.
It’s a Twinkie!
That ghost sniffer peter uses would be nice too!
I’d like to see some RGB props ![]()
Yeah, like Ecto-2! That’d turn some heads on my way to work.
if not a full pack how about just a thrower? it could light up, make noise, have the tip pop up etc..