New Prop to be announced at 2011 SDCC

From todays Ask Matty answers at ActionFigurePics: AFP Ask Matty Round-Up for 3/15/11 - ActionFigurePics.com


  1. Fans love the Ghostbusters PKE Meter. What can you tell us about more props from Ghostbusters coming down the line?

We are looking into a second prop that we will reveal at SDCC 2011!


This is awesome.

Exciting. (Here’s hoping for some Ecto-Goggles!)

Giga Meter… Please Giga Meter! Come on!!!

(Rolls Dice)

Awesome news! I’m hoping…

image

Yes. I would buy two…

Whatever it is I’m excited!

I don’t care what it is..I’m ready to buy. Hmm Mattel is going to be up here at Wondercon next month maybe we can get some info to slip :wink:

Amazing!

Can’t wait to expand the prop collection.

Ah, Looking forward to finding out.

I suspect I won’t be able to resist, whatever it is…

That being said, if it’s got electronics, I hope that this time they put all of the appropriate warnings on it so that us Europeans and Brits can buy it without incident.

Proper warnings on a prop/toy? Wow I thought the government here in america was screwy.

I sincererly hope they have thier act together this time, the PKE label thing was really cruddy. Not to mention all the acromony that it created here on the boards.

Maybe that’s the new prop. A PKE for Europeans and Brits but UNAVAILABLE to everyone else!

And it’ll have caution tape…

I mean when you mass produce something like the PKE meter, you’re gonna have faults. I some what dread the idea of a mass produced proton pack. I mean for collectible sake, I’d get one, to complete the matty collection at the time, but I would never wear it.

The PKE was a nice pickup as it was one of those props I probably would never have gotten around to making.

I really feel a trap. Its a box with opening and closing doors.

please be lewis tully earmuffs !!! COME ON !!!

Hoping it’s a Jar marked exhibit F. Filled with pink mood slime!

I would be willing to bet that AJ already knows what it is…

I hope it’s a popcorn tub. Or maybe chopsticks with cottonballs.

It’s a 1:1 scale stack of books, like those that came with Egon.